INTRODUCTION TO MASTER’S DEGREE
Department of Economic and Administrative Law carries out the education of masters in the specialty 081 “Law” on the specialization “Economic and Administrative Law and Process”.
Admission is for full-time and part-time students.
According to the legislation in 2018, admission for studying at master’s degree on the basis of the acquired bachelor’s degree in specialty 081 “Law” is based on the results of external independent evaluation – ZNO.
Acceptance of applications and documents, entrance examinations, competitive selection and admission for studying are carried out in the following terms:
– Registration for ZNO test – May 14 – June 05, 2018
– Registration of electronic cabinets – May 14 – June 05, 2018
– beginning of the reception of applications – July 02, 2018
– Deadline for applications and documents for persons who enter on the basis of entrance examinations – July 9
– Deadline for applications and documents of persons who enter on the basis of testing – July 26, 2018
Entrance tests will be carried out:
- Additional tests – May 14-31, 2018
- Foreign language – July 11, 2018
- Professional entrance examinations – July 13, 2018.
Additional admission tests (for entrants for another specialty) are rated on the scale “passed”, “failed”. Persons whose knowledge on additional admission tests has been rated as “failed” are not allowed to participate in the following entrance examinations and in the competitive selection, and they are not admitted independently of other competitive indicators.
For admission to specialty 081 “Law” – points of a single professional entrance examination using organizational and technological processes of external independent tests (ZNO), which has the following components:
- test in law;
- test in general educational legal competence;
- foreign language test (English, German, French or Spanish).
The procedure for admission for studying and conducting a single professional entrance examination for admission to study for obtaining a master’s degree in the specialty 081 “Law” using organizational and technological processes of external independent evaluation is carried out in accordance with the legislation.
List of documents for entry:
– passport or other document certifying citizenship (original and copies)
– Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (original and copies)
– Appendix to a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma(original and copies)
– creative achievements, if available (scientific articles of the chosen specialty)
– military document (for boys, original and copies)
– identification code (original and copies)
– four photos
Copies are certified at the selection boards of the faculties and institutes in the presence of the original. To submit documents to the selection boards, you must leave copies of the documents.