Introduction to the bachelor’s program on the basis of a junior specialist’s diploma (after graduation from college or technical school)
Conditions of entry
If you have chosen specialty in Igor Sikorsky KPI that is included in Appendix 2 Conditions for admission to higher education in 2018, then you have the right to take entrance examinations for the subjects required for entry, or to re-transfer the ZNO points (if you passed it) and apply for places of state order (if they are provided for this specialty).
If you have chosen specialty that is not included in Appendix 2 of the Entry Requirements for Higher Education Institutions in 2018, then you must choose one of two options:
- Admission to a specialty related to you, that is, a specialty that is more likely to continue your professional training, is carried out on state order (if places on the chosen specialty are provided).
- Admissionwith a change of specialty to a relative one with no budget order, or no vacancies in the group where the entrant admits, is carried out at the expense of individuals and legal entities (contract).
List of subjects for entrance exam
- Ukrainian language and literature.
- History of Ukraine.
- Foreign language or mathematics.
The subject “Ukrainian language and literature” and “History of Ukraine” are professional – one not less than 125 points, under condition that the other one is not less than 100 points. Subjects “Foreign Language” or “Mathematics” are not professional – 100 points.
Terms of documents’ submission
From July 12 till July 24, 2018 at 18:00 inclusive (for those who make introductory tests).
From July 2 till July 26, 2018 inclusive (for persons who enter only on the basis of ZNO certificates). Terms of entrance examinations
From July 25 to July 31, 2018 inclusive.
Why should I admit to our department?
- we educate specialists in the most promising field – Law;
- education is carried out free of charge – annual training of specialists is financed at the expense of the state budget. Separately it is possibile to receive education on a contractual basis;
- Students who successfully study receive a scholarship;
- We provide our students with advanced training in law;
- We do everything possible for our students to study, we are interested in the success of our students;
- For students of the Department meetings with practitioners – advocates, notaries, judges, and other professional lawyers are organized;
each of our teachers is a specialist in his field, who not only possesses up-to-date knowledge, pedagogical techniques and methods of teaching, but also conducts research in the leading areas of present legal science;
The working timetable of Admissions Committee can be found at http://kpi.ua/work