VIII International scientific and practical conference “Legal regulation of social relations on the road to sustainable development”,
We are pleased to invite you to VIII International scientific and practical conference “Legal regulation of social relations on the road to sustainable development”, which will take place on 15-20 May 2018 in Igor Sikorsky KPI at Faculty of Sociology and Law.
We are inviting scientists, teachers, post-graduate students, students, practitioners, representatives of state authorities – all those who are involved in law and administration issues- to participate in the conference.
Scientific practical seminar “Problems of formation of the reintegration legislation on the road to sustainable peace”, that will be organized jointly by Ministry for Temporarily Occupied Territories and Internally Displaced Persons of Ukraine, will take place during the conference.
Within the framework of the conference will be held the
I Competition on Judicial Administrative Process, on the basis of Igor Sikorsky KPI, – KPI MOOT COURT (Date: May 19-20, 2018) will be held. The organizers of KPI MOOT COURT are Svitlana Moroz – Managing Partner, Attorney in Dictum Law Firm; Oleksiy Kravchuk – Doctor of Juridical Science, Head of Department of Business and Administrative Law.
The conference will comprise:
- Sustainable development law as the legal basis for providing sustainable peace in Ukraine.
- Public-legal problems of regulation of social relations and protection of national interests of Ukraine.
- Peculiarities of human rights guarantee and considering the practice of EСHR during transitional period.
- Transformation of the private law principles of protection of the rights and freedoms of civilian population.
- International legal practices for providing sustainable peace.
- Legal regulation of the information space and the creation of the principles of information security.
- Legal and procedural principles of conflict settlement, formation of probation and mediation institutes.
Languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
If you wish to participate in the conference, it is necessary to register and download your materials at the link lawconf.kpi.ua (assistance will be provided if necessary), as well as to duplicate the following information electronically by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2018:
- 1. application for participation in the conference (see Sample);
- 2. Abstracts of the report (see requirements for registration);
- 3. scanned review of academic adviser (for students).
After the conference, handbook of materials will be published.
The materials of previous conferences can be found on the pages lawconf.kpi.ua (in the section “Archive”) and on the site http://tdp.kpi.ua/.
Receiving of materials for participation in the conference by Organizing Committee will be confirmed by our message on the email address that you have specified. If you will not received confirmation, please, contact the Organizing Committee.
The organizers of conference reserve the right to reject the submitted materials if they do not meet the conference issues, are not properly registered, contain plagiarism or are sent later than the specified time. If you have sent several materials for handbook, only one can be included.
The size of the organizational fee is 150 hryvnas (for foreign participants – 10 euros) for 2-3 pages. You have to pay separately for each additional page – 30 hryvnas.
You have to pay the registration fee after receiving the invitation with requisites for payment. After payment you have to send the photo or scan copy of receipt on e-mail email@example.com.
Requests for Team Participation in the KPI MOOT COURT (2-3 Persons) Judicial Administrative Process must be sent until May 5, 2018 using following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWbaqDValpMbIdijtTjNiR0tzUfMHy_-vCOv-dCuUZAJgD9A/ viewform fbzx = 7213775610184598000
After registration, participants will receive case and additional information for participation.
Contact details of organizing committee:
- Kyiv, 39 st. Polytehnichna, building 19, room 321 A (metro station “Polytechnic Institute”) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pryamitsyn Vyacheslav Yuriyovych tel. + 38-063-115-73-91